Lords Cricket Ground

Lord’s Cricket Ground is a cricket ground in St John’s Wood in London.

It is owned by Marylebone Cricket Club and is the home of Middlesex County Cricket Club, and the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB); and until August 2005, the International Cricket Council (ICC).

Lord’s is often referred to as the Home of Cricket.

Lord’s today is not the original site, which was used by MCC during the summers of 1811, 1812 and 1813 before being abandoned due to the construction, through its outfield, of the Regent’s Canal.

Share on Facebook Tweet this location