Albery Theatre

Category: Theatre

Originally known as the New Theatre, the Albery Theatre was built by Sir Charles Wyndham on St. Martin’s Lane in London, England and opened on March 12, 1903. It was built behind Wyndham’s Theatre which was completed in 1899.

In 1973 it was renamed the Albery in tribute to the late Sir Bronson Albery who had presided as its manager for many years.


Share on Facebook Tweet this location