Business Design Centre
The Business Design Centre is an exhibition centre on Upper Street in the district of Islington in London, England. It occupies a Grade II listed building formerly known as the Royal Agricultural Hall, which opened in c.1861 (but the date on the clock is 1862) and was then one of the largest exhibition halls in the world. The main exhibition hall covers 65,000 square feet or 6,000 square metres.
It hosted the Royal Tournament from its inauguration in 1880 until the event became too large for the venue and moved to Olympia in the early years of the 20th century. It also hosted the first Crufts dog show in 1891. It was converted to its present use in 1986.